Washington University’s Social Policy Institute and Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor for Civic Affairs and Strategic Planning is pleased to partner with Greater St. Louis Inc. for a panel discussion about the STL2030 Jobs Plan: Driving a Decade of Inclusive Growth.
During the discussion, you’ll learn about the draft jobs plan, have the chance to share your input about it, and hear from your WashU colleagues about what it means for the university from an economic, community and policy perspective.
The panel will include:
- Mark Wrighton, chancellor emeritus
- Bruce Katz, New Localism Associates
- Henry S. Webber, executive vice chancellor for civic affairs and strategic planning
- Dedric Carter, vice chancellor for operations and technology transfer
- Jennifer Lodge, vice chancellor for research
- Valerie Patton, chief diversity, equity & inclusion officer, Greater St. Louis Inc.
- Jason Hall, CEO, Greater St. Louis Inc.