The 6-part event series Inclusive Growth in St. Louis investigates who is left out of St. Louis’ economic growth benefits, the policies that have led to the unequal distribution of opportunities, and actionable recommendations to become a more inclusive economy.
The series is designed by an advisory committee comprised of local individuals that are passionate about building an inclusive community with equitable opportunities for all and features community leaders as speakers.
The series is made possible through a partnership with the Social Policy Institute at Washington University in St. Louis and Mastercard’s Center for Inclusive Growth.
Advisory Committee Members
- Daffney Moore, Chief Opportunity Zone Officer, St. Louis Development Corporation
- Dana Lorberg, Former Executive Vice President of Operations and Technology Product, Mastercard
- Jackie Hutchinson, Executive Director, Consumers Council of Missouri
- Jorge Riopedre, Executive Director, Delmar Divine
- Kristy Klein Davis, Chief Strategy Officer, Missouri Foundation for Health
- Megan Betts, Co-Founder of Northside Neighbors United & Neighborhood Leadership Fellow
- Sheri Flanigan-Vazquez, COO, JustinePETERSEN
- Sundy Whiteside, President of SLACO board, Co-Founder and current Co-Chair of the St. Louis Vacancy Collaborative
- Dara Eskridge, Executive Director, Invest STL
Social Policy Institute and Washington University Facilitators
- Michal Grinstein-Weiss, Director, Social Policy Institute
- Sarah Cowart, Communications Manager, Social Policy Institute
- Martha Benduski, Communications Coordinator, Social Policy Institute
- Eddie Lawlor, William E. Gordon Distinguished Professor Emeritus, Brown School at Washington University and Advisor for Social Policy Institute
Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth Facilitators
- Salah Goss, Senior Vice President of Social Impact North America, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth
- Sandy Fernandez, Director, North America, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth
- Dan Barker, Director, Research and Knowledge, Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth